- Banking, Finance, and Insurance
ANZ’s history dates back 180 years. We are committed to building lasting partnerships with our customers, shareholders and communities in 34 markets in Australia, New Zealand, Asia Pacific, Europe, America and the Middle East.
We are fully committed to Vietnam. ANZ is one of the first foreign banks to open, and has been in Vietnam since 1993. ANZ Vietnam now has eight transaction outlets in two major cities - Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, servicing Retail & Wealth, Consumer Finance, Corporate, Financial Institution and Public Sector customers.
As the key hub for the Greater Mekong Region, which includes Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand and Myanmar, ANZ Vietnam plays a pivotal role in the bank’s wider strategy, connecting customers with each other and with markets across the region. ANZ’s goal is to be a sustainable organisation that sets new standards in how successful, modern corporations work with and behave toward our people, customers and communities, regulators and shareholders.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
ANZ offers a full range of banking services for both businesses and individuals:
• Markets and Loans • Transaction Banking • Retail Banking
AWARDS AND ACCOLADES
• Best Foreign FX Provider in Vietnam: #1 for Overall FX Services, #1 for FX Products & Services, #1 for FX Options and #1 for FX Research & Market Coverage (AsiaMoney Corporate FX Poll 2016)
• Product Innovator in Transaction services in Greater Mekong: Automated collections, Reconciliation and Virtual account solution. (Global Finance, The Innovators 2016)
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Hung Duc DuongHead of Retail Banking, Vietnam
- Mr. Aseem Goyal-LeadHead of Transaction Banking, Vietnam