- Legal Services
Baker McKenzie is the largest and most experienced international law firm in Vietnam - and consistently rated among the best. We assist with the whole spectrum of corporate and commercial transactions, bringing the depth and breadth of more than two decades of market experience to every matter.
Our Vietnamese and international lawyers are fluent in English, Vietnamese, and the country’s laws, legal systems and business practices. We have helped facilitate meaningful legal reform and shape policy in the country by participating in the drafting process of laws related to securities, investment, intellectual property, employment and competition, among others. We draw on our in-depth local knowledge - coupled with far-reaching resources in 47 other countries - to create effective, innovative solutions tailored to our clients’ business strategies.
Our areas of particular expertise include, among others, complex public and private M&A transactions, major infrastructure projects, especially renewable energy projects, project finance and financial regulation, anti-corruption and compliance, supply chain matters from design to manufacturing to distribution and protection of intellectual property. We complement these traditional areas of practice with specialist groups in the areas of employment, tax, real estate and dispute settlement. We have particular industry expertise in the areas of health sciences, food & beverage, insurance, IT/C and hotels, resorts and tourism.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Frederick BurkeManaging Partner
- Mr. Nathan Samuel FischlerParalegal
- Ms. Rachelle Margaret KomarniskyBusiness Development and Marketing Manager
- Flora Le
- Mr. Minh Tuan LeAssociate
- Mr. Nicolas MiderHead of Business Development and Marketing
- Ms. Hang T. NguyenPartner
- Mr. Long Gia NguyenSenior Associate
- Ms. Oanh Kim Hoang NguyenPartner
- Ms. Phuong Lan NguyenPartner
- Ms. Thu Anh NguyenParalegal
- Mr. Vinh Thanh NguyenPartner
- Ms. Binh Y VongAssociate
- Mr. Seck Yee ChungPartner