- Real Estate, Lessor, Office (NAICS 531)
Berjaya Corporation Berhad Group of Companies (''Berjaya '') is a multi-disciplinary conglomerate with listed companies on the Mainboard of Malaysia's Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange with diversified businesses in the following areas:
• Consumer Marketing, Direct Selling and Retail;
• Financial Services;
• Hotels, Resorts, Vacation Timeshare and Recreation Development;
• Property Investment and Development;
• Gaming and Lotteryy Management;
• Food and Beverage;
• Environmental Services and Clean Technology Investment;
• Motor Trading and Distribution;
• Telecommunication and Information Technology-related Services, Solutions and Products;
• Investment Holding and others.
Berjaya has invested in the following projects in Vietnam:
1. TPC Nghi Tam Village Co., Ltd. (owner of Intercontinental Hanoi Hotel), invested US$ 123 million, with around 380 staffs
2. Saigon Bank Be1jaya Securities Company, with a chatter capital of VND300 billion, with around I00 staffs
3. Berjaya Ho Tay Joint Venture Co., Ltd (owner of Sheraton Hanoi Hotel), invested capital of US$ 90 millions, with 320 staffs.
4. Berjaya - D2D Co., Ltd, invested capital US$ 100 million, with around 60 staffs
5. Berjaya - Handico12 Co., Ltd, with investment capital of 800 billion YND, with 60 staffs
6. Berjaya Vietnam Financial Center Limited, charter capital of YND 2,976 billions, with I00 staffs.
7. Berjaya Vietnam International University Town Co., Ltd, a chartered capital of VND 12,000 billions, with 150 staffs.
8. Berjaya Gia Thinh Technical Investment Joint Stock Company, with investment capital of more than US$ 210
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Nam Hoai NguyenCEO
- Ms. Trang Quynh Diem TranAssistant to Business Development