- Energy, Oil & Gas and Chemical
First Solar is a leading global provider of comprehensive photovoltaic (PV) solar energy solutions, with more than 17 gigawatts (GW) produced and installed worldwide. The Viet Nam site will produce advanced thin film PV modules for applications around the world. The Dong Nam site will have an annual manufacturing capacity of 1.1GW of First Solar’s Series 6 module, and will include a recycling facility. As a world-class high tech manufacturing facility, First Solar Viet Nam will have a workforce of approximately 500. Establishing a manufacturing presence in Vietnam is a crucial strategic imperative to offer a high quality, cost-competitive product to the global renewable energy industry.
First Solar Vietnam is committed to producing the industry’s best thin film PV modules while maintaining a safe and secure environment. Our innovative manufacturing process transforms a sheet of glass into a complete solar panel in less than 3.5 hours, and utilizes 98 percent less semiconductor materials than conventional crystalline silicon production. As a result, First Solar is the largest manufacturer of thin film solar modules in the world, and continues to drive innovation in cost leadership, scale and efficiency.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. See Chong ChanManaging Director
- Mr. Cuong ChuSr. IT Manager
- Mr. Son HoangManager - Logistics
- Mr. Raymond NgangSr. Manufacturing Engineer Manager
- Ms. Tam Minh NguyenOffice Manager
- Ms. Thuyen Thi Khanh NguyenSenior Manager- Wastewater and Recycling
- Ms. Hien PhamSenior HR Manager
- Mr. Hung Nam TranSenior Manager - Accounting
- Mr. Hoang Van VuSr. Facilities Manager
- Mr. Hung VuSenior Manager - EHS&S
- Ms. Sa Kieu VuTrade Compliance Manager
- Mr. Kian Ann YapManufacturing Director