- Architecture, Engineering, (5413) and Construction (23)
Haskell is a fully integrated design, engineering and construction services firm headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, USA with 20 additional offices throughout the United States, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia and China.
For 50 years, Haskell has worked with global clients across the Food and Beverage, Consumer Products, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Advanced Manufacturing, Aviation and water/wastewater treatment platforms.
During this time, Haskell has successfully executed more than 2,000 projects of wide-ranging type, size and complexity. We are now sustaining over 1,300 colleagues with annual revenue in excess of USD850M.
Our primary services include:
- Facility design and construction
- Process and packaging systems design, installation and commissioning
- Automation and controls programming, testing and commissioning
- System analytics and master planning for conceptual design
- Engineering studies, performance measurements and facility condition assessments
Delivery strategies include:
- Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- Design-Build - Design-Bid-Build
- Construction Management
- Consultancy Agreements
- Start-up and Commissioning
Business Category: Engineering, Construction
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Matthias LanouheRegional Manager
- Mr. Matthew SchultzChief Operating Officer Asia
- Mr. Olivier VaneeckeDirector of Project Development for Asia