- Consumer Products and Services
Our Company Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Our Family of Companies comprises:
• The world’s sixth-largest consumer health company
• The world’s most comprehensive medical devices business
• The world’s sixth-largest biologics company
• And the world’s fifth-largest pharmaceuticals company
We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
At the foundation of our business is a fundamental commitment to Our Credo, which was written in 1943 and established the business values and philosophy that guide all our operating companies worldwide. Our Credo puts patients and customers first, then our employees, our communities and our shareholders
Creating a healthier world, one community at a time. At Johnson & Johnson, our Credo responsibility inspires us to advance the health of communities in which we live and work, and the world community as well. This unwavering commitment to making the world a healthier place is at the heart of our giving.
We fulfill our mission by developing enduring partnerships that deliver community-based solutions to health challenges.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Park Jun HongManaging Director
- Mr. Sanjoy MallikCountry Director - Hospital Group
- Mr. Trung Quang NguyenDirector - Government & External Affairs