- Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services (NAICS 5412)
KPMG is a global network of independent member ?rms offering audit, tax and advisory services. The ?rms work closely with clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
Member ?rms' clients include business corporations, governments and public sector agencies and not-for-pro?t organizations. They look to KPMG for a consistent standard of service based on high order professional capabilities, industry insight and local knowledge.
KPMG member ?rms can be found in 152 countries. Collectively they employ more than 189,000 people across a range of disciplines.
Sustaining and enhancing the quality of this professional workforce is KPMG's primary objective. Wherever our ?rms operate, we want them to be no less than the professional employers of choice.
KPMG in Vietnam
Established in 1994, KPMG over the past 20 years has developed into one of the largest professional ?rms in Vietnam, offering services to a wide portfolio of both international and local clients. Partners in the Firm have been active in Vietnam since the country ?rst opened its doors to foreign investors in the 1990s and the Vietnam member ?rm was subsequently incorporated in 1994.
KPMG currently has of?ces in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, with a headcount of more than 1,000 professional employees. We work with our colleagues across Asia and around the world to provide a comprehensive range of services.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Warrick CleineChairman & CEO
- Mr. John DittyManaging Partner - Advisory
- Mr. Ross MacallisterPartner
- Mr. Phuc Quang NguyenDirector - Accounting Solutions, Payroll & Corporate Services at KPMG Vietnam
- Ms. Trang X.A. NguyenDirector
- Mr. Auvarin PhorPartner
- Mr. Richard A.M. Stapley-OhPartner
- Mr. Tam T. TranDirector
- Mr. Luke TreloarDirector
- Mr. Luong Huu VanSenior, Brand & Innovation Marketing & Communicati