Accounting, Tax Preparation, Bookkeeping, and Payroll Services (NAICS 5412)
KPMG member firms operate in 153 countries, collectively employing more than 207,000 people, serving the needs of business, governments, public-sector agencies, not-for-profits and through member firms' audit and assurance practices, the capital markets.
KPMG in Vietnam
Established in 1994, KPMG over the past 25 years has developed
into one of the largest professional firms in Vietnam, offering
services to a wide portfolio of both international and local clients.
KPMG currently has offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang, with a headcount of more than 1,600 professionals.
• Financial Statement Audit
• Accounting Advisory Services
• Assurance over financial information
• Assurance over processes and non-financial information
• Corporate Income Tax and International Corporate Tax • Indirect Tax Services • Personal Income Tax/International Executive Services • Global Compliance Management Services • Transfer Pricing Services • Merger & Acquisitions Tax • Trade & Customs Services • Dispute Resolution & Controversy Services
3. Deal Advisory
Buying a business •Selling a business •Partnering •Funding a
business •Fixing a business
• Risk Consulting •Management Consulting
5. Legal Services
Market Entry and Business Set-up •Corporate Secretariat Services •Corporate Regulatory Compliance •Restructuring and Liquidation •Mergers and Acquisitions • Litigation Support • Commercial •Information Technology & Communications •Employment and Immigration •Intellectual Property •Property and Construction • Dispute Resolutiion