- Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Shipping & Storage
Maersk Vietnam Ltd., part of the Maersk group, is the ?rst 100% foreign owned company in the Vietnam logistic industry; represented since 1991 via Maersk Line, Damco, MCC and Safmarine. Maersk Vietnam head of?ce located in Ho Chi Minh city with 7 branches in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Da Nang, Qui Nhon, Can Tho, Phnom Penh and Sihanoukville consisting over 550 employees.
Maersk Line is the world’s no.1 container line and since long been the largest ocean carrier in the country. We offer extensive coverage from Vietnam and Cambodia main ports which facilitates trade to any corner of the world. With 26 years of experience in this market, Maersk Line team delivers excellent customer experience in every single point of interaction.
As a leading logistics services and supply chain management company, Damco prides itself on being a truly integrated end-to-end solution provider. Our goal is to offer our customers maximum value and measurable results by delivering a comprehensive suite of ?exible and innovative products customized to meet their needs.
We effectively manage and serve some of the most advanced supply chains across a diverse range of industries. We deliver cost effective logistics solutions that enable our customers to reduce their inventories, mitigate operating costs while meeting market requirements.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Marco CivardiArea Managing Director - Damco Vietnam & Cambodia
- Ms. Giang NguyenGeneral Director - Maersk Line Vietnam & Cambodia
- Mr. Toon PierreCountry Manager - MCC Transport Vietnam & Cambodia
- Mr. Chuong T. TongArea Chief Commercial Officer - Damco Vietnam/Cambodia/ Myanmar/Laos Area