- Food & Beverage Manufacturing
Nestlé is the world’s largest food and beverage company. It is present in 191 countries around the world, and its 328,000 employees are committed to Nestlé’s purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. In Vietnam, Nestlé is one of the largest Swiss Investor & operates six factories:
• Four factories produce food and beverage products in Dong Nai and Hung Yen provinces, including Nescafé, Maggi, Milo, Nestea, Nestlé Milo RTD and decaffeinated coffee as raw materials for export, managed by Nestlé Vietnam Limited. The company employs around 2,500 employees nationwide, with total investment capital of over 520 million USD to date.
• Two factories produce La Vie mineral water in Long An & Hung Yen provinces, managed by La Vie Vietnam Limited.
Whom to Contact
- Ms. Yen Hoang Thi LeCommunication & Marketing Support Director
- Mr. Will MackerethSupply Chain Director
- Ms. Ninh Cam Thi NguyenLegal & Industry Affairs Manager