- Education and Training
SSIS is a college preparatory school committed to the intellectual and personal development of each student in preparation for a purposeful life as a global citizen.
Saigon South International School is a non - profit school founded in 1997 by the Phu My Hung Corporation. Here over 1,100 students from 36 countries learn, inquire and grow together.
Our rigorous American model curriculum is taught in English. SSIS is accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), the College Board (AP), and the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO). We offer programs for students ranging from Early Childhood Program to our High School Program which offers an American high school diploma with AP & IB coursework as well as the IB Diploma Programme (IB-DP).
Saigon South International School’s core values play a vital role in each student’s daily life. Unlike a uniform which can be taken off at the end of the day, the Core Values are attributes which will remain with our students for the rest of their lives. They are the cornerstone of their educational experience here at SSIS. At SSIS we believe in and promote: Academic Excellence / Sense of Self / Dedicated Service / Balance In Life / Respect for All.
• Highly qualified & experienced teachers
• 1:1 Macintosh laptop program for grades 4 - 12
• Large 6 hectare (15 acre) campus with purpose built facilities
• Modern science labs, IT labs and classrooms
• 2 air - conditioned gymnasiums, 25m swimming pool, 3 libraries, 3 soccer fields and fitness center
• Music rooms, dance rooms, auditoriu
Whom to Contact
- Mr. David ChadwellDirector of Curriculum
- Dr. Catriona MoranHead of School
- Ms. Katie Rigney-ZimmermannDirector of Admissions and Marketing
- Ms. Fong Mun WaiAssociate Head of School for Finance and Operation