- Food & Beverage Manufacturing (NAICS 3119; 3121); Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG)
Suntory PepsiCo Vietnam Beverage Co.,Ltd (SPVB) is a strategic alliance which was formed between PepsiCo Inc.(49%) and Suntory Holdings Limited (51%) in April 2013.
At SPVB, “Growing for Good” means delivering sustainable business growth by investing in a healthy future for people and our planet. SPVB is one of leading companies in Vietnam beverage market, offering consumers a wide array of choices.
SPVB has been producing and distributing Suntory and PepsiCo’s brands that stand for quality and are respected household names – brands like Peps – Cola, 7 Up, 7 Up Revive, Mirinda, Mountain Dew, Sting, Tropicana – Twister, Lipton, Aquafina, O Long TEA+ Plus, Matcha TEA+ Plus, Evervess...Our broad portfolio offers people a wide range of enjoyable and healthy beverages with “one quality commitment” so they can live balanced lifestyles.
“Grow fully- Live Truly'' is a commitment of the company to its employees. Our values & culture will “Let your true self shine”, support you to “Define success your way”, to “Win with the Best”, and to “Enjoy rewards for balanced life”. SPVB coexists with nature by protecting the Earth’s natural resources through innovation and more efficient use of water, energy, land and packaging.
SPVB respects, supports, and invests in the local communities where we operate by hiring local people, making products that refiect local tastes, and partnering with local suppliers, governments and community groups.
As a corporate citizen, with the philosophy ''Sharing the Profit with Society”, we are committed to investing in our people, our company and the comm
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Minh Hong BuiCorporate Affairs Manager - GR/TR
- Ms. Giang Huong ChungCorporate Affairs Manager - South
- Mr. Tan Thanh DangSenior Vice President - Operations
- Mr. Linh Mac LeVice President - Corporate Affairs
- Mr. Vinh Quang MaiExecutive Vice President of Sales
- Mr. Kaushik MitraSenior Vice President & CFO
- Mr. Junji MiyawakiNon - Executive Chairman
- Ms. Trang Tuyet Thi NgheHR Director - Total Rewards
- Ms. Loan T. T. NguyenVice President - Financial Controller
- Ms. Loi Thi NguyenVice President - Supply Chain
- Mr. Toan Dinh NguyenSenior VP - Marketing
- Ms. Trang Linh Xuan NguyenMarketing Director - Flavor
- Ms. Van Hai Thi NguyenSenior Legal Director
- Ms. My Hoang PhamLegal Manager
- Mr. Uday Shankar SinhaCEO and General Director
- Mr. Anh Viet TrinhMarketing Director - NCB
- Ms. Thu Anh Thi VanSenior Vice President - HR