Standards, Testing, and Certification
TÜV Rheinland is a leading international technical service provider. Since 1872, we have been developing solutions to ensure the safety, quality and sustainable development in the interaction between man, technology and environment.
With over 19,300 employees and 500 locations in 69 countries, our extensive market activities are mainly concentrated on six fields: industrial services, mobility, products, academy & lifecare, ICT & business solutions and systems.
Independent, neutral and competent, TÜV Rheinland is committed to helping create a future that meets human and environment needs on a sustainable basis. With our work we make our clients more successful.
TÜV Rheinland Vietnam founded in 2001 is a 100% foreign-owned company and provides the following services:
• Auditing and certification of management systems
• Industrial inspection, testing and approvals
• Training and business consulting
• Testing, inspection and certification of products
• Safety assessments and approvals for vehicles and components
• Sofiines (testing for footwear, garment, toys and other consumer products)
• Hardlines (testing for outdoor and indoor furniture, lighters, packaging, building products and others)
• Electrical (Electromagnetic Compatibility – EMC testing for electric and electronic devices, IT and telecom equipment and others)