Hotels & Resorts
- The first Le Méridien hotel and one of among 17 properties managed by Marriott International in Vietnam.
- Situated on the banks of Saigon River with steps away from prominent business offices, entertainment, shopping centres and local attractions. Intertwined between D1–D4–D2 and closest to industrial zone provinces (Binh Duong + Dong Nai)
- 343 luxurious and well-appointed guest rooms and suites from 10 th floor and above offering breathtaking views over the city centre and Saigon River.
- 1,000 square metres of meeting venues including a pillar-less Grand Ballroom, five break-out rooms benefitting the natural daylight with a spacious foyer.
- A unique infinity-edge saltwater swimming pool and sundeck overlooking the Saigon River.
- The newest entertainment venues in the city including restaurants, bar, and nightclub.