- Solar, Wind Energy, Renewable Energy
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with more than 87 GW of wind turbines in 76 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled more than 73 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas’ more than 22,700 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
Vestas in Vietnam:
Vestas helped pioneer wind energy in Vietnam since the beginning of the country’s wind journey, and have stayed committed to the development of Vietnam’s wind industry.
Vestas Vietnam was established in 2016, a testament to the confidence and long-term commitment which we have in the Vietnamese wind market.
Vestas has supported Vietnam with the successful completion of two Wind power plants:
- The Phu Lac 1 wind power plant in Binh Thuan Province. A 24MW project features 12 Vestas V100-2.0MW wind turbines, latest technology brought clean, independent and reliable power to Vietnam.
- Huong Linh 2 project located in Quang Tri province. A 30MW project features 15 V100-2.0MW wind turbines.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Dung Viet NguyenCountry Manager, Vestas Vietnam
- Ms. Adeline TeoRegional Head of Public Affairs, Marketing & Communication