*Banking (NAICS 522); Securities and Financial Investment (NAICS 523)
• Founded in 2007, Saigon Asset Management Corporation (SAM) is a US-owned investment fund management and capital advisory firm with offices in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi, Vietnam.
• SAM’s managed funds have a track record of outperforming peer funds and indexes.
• SAM and its funds have invested in excess of $200mn in over 60 transactions in Vietnam in banking, renewable energy, fintech, education, healthcare, and real estate.
• SAM’s advisory business focuses on assisting US and Vietnamese companies in capital raising, cross border investments, and strategic financing.
• SAM is an investor and operator in Indochina Energy Partners (IEP) a solar power producer, investor and developer, active in Southeast Asia with focus on rooftop solar and DPPA with commercial & industrial customers.
• SAM is an investor and operator in Heritage Beverage (HB), a California-based company that distributes top Vietnamese products into the US, including exclusivity with Saigon Beer (SABECO).
• For more information, please visit us at www.saigonam.com