- Pharmaceutical and Medicine Manufacturing (NAICS 3254); Medical and Diagnostic Laboratories (NAICS 62151)
1. To function as a liaison office, conducting market research, promoting and forming investment projects of AbbVie Biopharmaceuticals GmbH in Vietnam;
2. To accelerate the performance of commercial contracts and agreements (with respect to products in the operational area of the company) as in accordance with Vietnamese laws which have been signed between AbbVie Biopharmaceuticals GmbH and Vietnamese parties.
AbbVie is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company formed in 2013 following separation from Abbott Laboratories. The company's mission is to use its expertise, dedicated people and unique approach to innovation to develop and market advanced therapies that address some of the world's most complex and serious diseases. Together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, Pharmacyclics, AbbVie employs more than 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more than 170 countries.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Ramanathan VelayuthamChief Representative Officer
- Ms. Huong Thi Bich VoBusiness Unit Director
- Mr. Kevin Wang