- Education and Training
Embassy Education was launched on 10th October 2018 in HCMC with a focus on offering an educational programme that meets the individual needs of our children.
Embassy Education was envisaged to bring the needs of our children, our most precious resource, to the forefront of our thinking. Embassy Education aims to equip our children, through a continuum of learning from childhood through to adulthood and beyond, with the skills required to navigate the challenges of the 21st century and the world we live in.
There are four members in the Embassy Education family:
• Little Em’s – a network of official Reggio Children preschools;
• Royal Embassy Academy – a network of K-12 Academies offering the IB programme that is arts and sports integrated;
• Global Embassy – a network of leading educators/institutions from around the globe and providers of consultation and guidance services for students and parents;
• Soul Music and Performing Arts Academy.
Embassy Education’s purpose is to orientate young people to a rapidly changing world and to help them find their direction; to help each student discover who they are, what they care deeply about and how to successfully navigate their way through life. Through the core values of RESPECT, INTEGRITY, UNDERSTANDING and RESPONSIBILITY, students will discover their true purpose and become Ambassadors for Life.
Embassy Education aims to provide a fully integrated education approach that places the individual and creativity at the centre of learning.
Whom to Contact
- Mr. Ted FarradayVice President
- Mr. Robin KlymowVice President
- Ms. Lam Quynh Thi NguyenPresident